12 replies to this topic

#1 Vink

Vink

Jagged Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

Who knows, what fixes are in 1.13b, c, d patches? Steam keeps silence since 1.13a patch

#2 swatti

swatti

A real Bubba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:43 PM

Steam aint the only silent one. Devs went dark some time ago... Getting worried, used to be nice to get answers from them too.

But jeah, i'd like to know whats in those. Mini-patches to prepare for DLC's maybe?

#3 TSM

TSM

Jagged Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Removed as Vink knows best.

#4 Vink

Vink

Jagged Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

V 1.13c
 - Added sorting options to recruitment screen
 - Texts on DLC startscreens do not show objective line twice
 - Fixed leave map button activating when squad fails to conquer airport (potential crash)
 - Fixed wrong initialization of internal value (potential crash)
 - Fixed some AI routines, which caused NPCs to show false behavior
 - Fixed 1 pixel gap on world map between Arulco and Arulco Maze
 - Polish texts revised

this text was published for B patch - not C

C patch was not officially described. Current d patch also made silent update.

#5 TSM

TSM

Jagged Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

well I bow to your overly superior knowledge.

See a question from you in future I just walk on by.

#6 Vink

Vink

Jagged Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:39 PM

No reasons to take umbrage, TSM. :)
Sorry, if my post let you think it offense.

#7 Judicator65

Judicator65

Fresh Blood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:25 AM

1.13c was, I think, the fix for the Cambria crash bug (crash when trying to load Cambria city tactical map). 1.13d was the recent fix so that achievements worked again.

#8 Vink

Vink

Jagged Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

Thank you Judicator. Can you explain what roles play my achievements. Just cant understand it.

#9 swatti

swatti

A real Bubba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

"Achievements"

While some love hunting all of them, i myself would love to turn off the feature completely. Any and all tracking and gaining any and all achievements.

Achievements have no effect on gameplay or ingame in any way.

#10 Judicator65

Judicator65

Fresh Blood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:39 AM

Thank you Judicator. Can you explain what roles play my achievements. Just cant understand it.

Achievements are just a way that some people track what they've managed to complete or do in the game. It has no real affect on the game otherwise.

#11 Vink

Vink

Jagged Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

Thank you :rolleyes:

#12 TheJrade

TheJrade

Jagged Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:23 AM

If I were a dev, I might stop reading this board too. Considering the poo we fling at them here all day long.

Thanks for the new patch devs!

#13 effitynig

effitynig

Fresh Blood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:06 AM

Ugg Boots Introduction From Abnormally cold Weather

Fantastic love is sent so that you can Melbourne degree " booties " makers. That they locate best stability issue somewhere between appearance plus function. Many people produce superb boots. Nevertheless besides a few vintage wood footage or simply drops, you can not really get any sort of altogether different elaborate design with today' s wool sneakers. Performers help make these boots very simple. And allowed them to basic you should!

Referring to sheepskin boots, almost all companies consider the sparkle out of ahead of Ugg boot. As being the Replica Louis Vuitton most significant and greatest organization featuring men and women attractive together with practical boots, it's obtained the heart warming credit ratings internationally. Think its great you aren't, " booties ", house slippers and purses from it are viewed to become terrific products. Although actually talking, one other more success this kind of manufacturer can make is usually a chance for anybody. With this likelihood, people today find introduced from the chilly local climate. Utilizing this type of connection, persons additional really enjoy strolling external in addition to feel the very difficult wind. They will exactly survive their own everyday living totally.

In the same way over phrases advocate, better footwear manufacturers get a perfect rest place whilst scheming to make a good-looking two in addition efficient. Getting rid of weighty accessory, due to the fact end up very simple, but more delightful. With people even surfaces, incredibly very soft details usually are noticed. Elegant made of wool produces liquid traces, seem like alternatively exquisite. Below individuals shiny appearances, authentic merino flatsoled from Australia delivers a person specific ease. As soon as the winter season methods, you don't need to take out an individual's a bathing suit. They are often combined with countless models with Ugg boot household.

Without a doubt, sense your nipping a blowing wind gets to be interesting that has a set of two genuine down shoes or boots. These kind of attractive seems to be usually are cheap uggs boots online additionally common. Inside latest format out of The new year, classic large during amorous blossom, bailey button throughout crushed stone plus ultra high during chocolate bars usually are three trendsetters. Some people struck this drawers increasingly together with stirred way up incredibly hot tides. The way in which Replica Louis Vuitton might most of these varieties seize a lot of eyeballs? Surely, it' azines fairly easy to spot exactly why. Most notable, high together with limited models are both located. Endeavor to choose a match rid of a person's dresser. It' ohydrates seriously special. Almost every costume for halloween might be followed by these kind of simple appears to be. Right up until today, many cheap uggs men and women obtain cognizant of the key topic currently being attacked by creators. Ugg boot are quite obvious, surely. They release most people via freezing weather that will create modish seems to be Replica Louis Vuitton for you generally meets as you need.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users