It's not a bug. As I see, you have installed Blue Dawn mod.
I had to change the size and position Blue Dawn icons of weapon.
You did not change the icon position in the BD files (weapons.txt & ammunition.txt) manually, as I wrote.
Ok. Just extract this fix-archive to your game directory, answer Yes when asked to overwrite.
Fix for users of Blue Dawn (weapons.txt & ammunition.txt):
How to install AzGUI with Blue Dawn mod:
1. Install the game v. 1.11 (optional )
2. Install the Blue Dawn mod.
3. Take a rest and a smoke (It is recommended)
4. Install Az GUI (overwrite? Yes. All.)
5. Extract AzGUI_BlueDawn_Fix.rar to your game directory (overwrite? Yes. All.)
Thanx for advice, works fine now.